Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TOUGHIE

Have you ever tried to be in senses, working without taking rest for more than 3 days continuously? Have you checked your elastic limit of work? Have you tried to sleep in spite of having a terrible headache due to your work pressure? For most of us, the answer will be NO. The reason behind this is the fact that we never wants to check the upper and lower limit of our working capacity. Definitely a common healthy person will not die if he/she tries these kinds of things; the only thing what can happen may be that, that person may become ill and not more than that. For illness again one can take rest or medicines.

How can a person achieve the dreams and convert the valuable of the thoughts into worth action if the real meaning is not there to live? How can a person be so soft and have the big dreams. The theory of ‘Survival of the Fittest’ has changed to the ‘Survival to the Fastest to Adapt.’

Now let me share with you one happening with me. This is a bit out of the track but not the context of discussion.

Once in my presentations I have said that ‘A person as a leader should be very polite, humble and democratic with all people but at the same time he/she must be very much authoritative, gentle and punctual with himself.’ Actually, this sentence was discovered by me when I was asked to hive the meaning of a Leader. This sentence may have different meanings for various people but for me this sentence has only one meaning i.e. a person should be kind hearted, loving, social, wise and humble with every beings he/she interacts but when the encounter of that particular person happens with him/her, he/she should show a sense of responsibility and royalty. One should not excuse himself/herself for any of the reasons.

The whole premise of that sentence in that presentation came up through a girl who stood in the class and gave her opinion about his. She, very gently said that ‘Sir, I disagree with this statement. The reason is that I lived according to this statement for certain time and what I found was that I became alone as the time passed and my mom and dad told me to be in society and not to be that much of a tough lady. Hence I mingled again with my friends and the feeling of being alone is no more now.’

The things became a bit scattered and the environment as well followed the same randomness. The entropy of that particular system (Brain) increased and with her ending I started speaking the things as reply for the defend and more over I again tried to make it scattered. But what was the exact thing which I wanted to tell that girl but felt unable as some one i has tied me in rope. Truly speaking it was probably me at that time who was stopping me for not to speak that. The reason behind this is really not known to me. But what all I can say is that –

Once a boy who was being taught by his parents to speak truth at any cost asked his dad that, “Dad, suppose I am facing a chance and the situation become very difficult and I was asked to speak the truth. I am knowing that if I am going to speak the truth than I will be killed without any reason and without asking any questions to me, but the same time if I am not speaking the truth I will be set free and coming out of that place I can handle as well as manage the things to let the truth appear of the surface of social bench i.e. before all. Now the question is that what should I do at that moment of time, should I go with truth or not?” It was very well known to that guy that his father can face any type of situation and can leave all the things but not the truth.

His dad tried to take away his small son of that question but the son asked again. Then the reply of his dad was something like this-“You should not speak truth for the moment because you are very much precious. You should come out of that situation and than try to manage the things.”

Again one more bombardment of question from that quite listing face which was very much careful and serious but soft while asking, “That Lie because of the matter that I am your son? What will you do, if that person will not be me but you? Will you compromise with your values for your Life?”

Dad looked a bit tense and nervous about these questions but he said immediately that, “If this is the case with me, I will never compromise with my values and I will speak Truth.”

Probably, this can give the answer that why I did not spoke and made the things clear.

Toughness for me is a different thing and for others it may be same or different. Again the variation varies from person to person.

The thing what I use to tell to me to justify this sentence and to adjust this with me and vice versa is that-

“WINNERS ARE ALWAYS ALONE AS THEY LEAVE PEOPLE AND EMOTIONS, VERY FAR BEHIND.”

The last thing what I remembered to put here is a quotation which was written somewhere.

Winners

are too busy

to be sad,

too positive

to be doubtful,

too optimistic

to be fearful,

and too determined

to be defeated.

I will wait for your comments and opinions friends and will be back though this blog LIFE and BUSINESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment