Wednesday, March 19, 2008

THE PLAN GOES PARALLEL

Business doesn’t remain the same as compared as early days. It is now grown and developed like anything. It was a time when people use to get up early so that they may reach the market to buy things and also to sell their own products but now the situation is changed. It was not even imaginary that we will sleep and our business will run.

Some days back, I was in a queue to withdraw money from the ATM and I saw that the bank near that ATM was closed. I thought that this is closed and the business of selling the policies can’t be handled from this place now, the same moment I saw a board with a policy written on it. I thought of the entire INTERNET and other call centers which were running parallel for the business of that firm and I came to know that I was wrong. This is the age of IT and this has made everything too easy and simple that we can’t even think of.

See the magic and keep analyzing, we somewhere and somehow come in the reign of this IT where every thing goes PARALLEL.

1 comment:

  1. dear it is all not only IT but BT(business technology),that is why it is all happenning in the business world whatever you have mentioned.and BT came after the cut throat global competition to face competition and survive.here we need to create the "BLUE OCEAN".
    thanks

    ReplyDelete